To be the preferred ground handling company in the Philippines.
MacroAsia Airport Services Corporation is committed to providing the best ground handling service in the country.
- On-time performance
- Adherence to international standards
MASC also provides fair returns to the company’s shareholders and opportunities for the professional growth of its employees.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Spirituality – honor God in all we do
- Excellence – work with superior quality
- Responsibility – accept accountability
- Versatility – ability to adapt and innovate
- Integrity – uphold honesty
- Competence – work efficiently and effectively
- Enjoyment – promote work life balance
- Stewardship – help our people achieve their full potentials
The company was incorporated on September 1997 as MacroAsia Airport Services Corporation (MASCORP) with the vision of being the most preferred ground handling company in the Philippines.
MASCORP had Air Philippines Inc. as its maiden client, handling about a hundred flights per week on May 14, 1999.
In the last quarter in 1999, MASCORP entered into a joint venture with Ogden Aviation Group, Hongkong to strengthen the core business and expand international resources; the company was then known as MacroAsia Ogden Aviation.
January 2001 marked the acquisition of Thai Airways International PLC as the company’s first foreign carrier client in Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila.
In the 3rd quarter of 2001, the 30% stake of Ogden Aviation was acquired by John Menzies PLC, a subsidiary of the Menzies group of Edinburgh, Scotland. Thereafter, the company came to be known as MacroAsia Menzies Airport Services Corporation until early 2007.
In April 2007, the Menzies group decided to shift its Philippines investments to Australia and divested its 30% stake into the company to MacroAsia group of companies.
Currently, MASCORP is capable of providing Ground Handling Services in different parts of the Philippines:
• MANILA • BASCO • TUGUEGARAO • LAOAG • CLARK • LEGAZPI • NAGA • BUSUANGA • PUERTO PRINSESA
• TACLOBAN • KALIBO • ROXAS • CEBU • ILO-ILO • BACOLOD
• DIPOLOG • ZAMBOANGA • GENERAL SANTOS • DAVAO • SURIGAO
• BUTUAN • COTABATO • CAGAYAN DE ORO
Weekly Handled Flights : 1,294 Flights
Check-in Passenger (Pax) : 132,942 pax
Baggage Loaded : 203,984 pcs
(data as of December 30, 2016)